Beltone Hearing Aids Reviews provides a complete review of Beltone hearing aids and models.
Beltone hearing aids is a company that produces high-quality digital hearing aids to suit any hearing need. The company, based in Chicago, was founded in 1940.
In its more than 60 years providing hearing instruments, Beltone Hearing has grown to be one of the largest hearing aid manufacturers in the world, selling products in the United States, Canada, and in over 40 other countries.
In fact, Beltone has over 1500 Beltone hearing aid center offices in North America alone.
Beltone is determined to give its consumers the best hearing product possible. They are so determined, in fact, that they provide complimentary state-of-the-art baseline hearing screening to its consumers.
Beltone does this because they feel it is of utmost importance to identify hearing loss early, allowing the individual to get the most out of the hearing he or she has left.
At a Beltone hearing aid center, people go through some steps to determine the best hearing product for them. These steps include:
- Performing a lifestyle assessment, health history, and hearing goals with a Beltone hearing professional.
- Undergoing a hearing evaluation, to determine what, if any, hearing loss exists.
- The audiologist will explain the results of the hearing evaluation. Often, no hearing loss has occurred, or the hearing loss in temporary, due to an ear infection, or wax build-up. In these circumstances, no hearing devices are necessary.
- If hearing loss is detected and treatable with a hearing aid, the audiologist will demonstrate some of the many Beltone hearing aids.
- The final step involves the fitting and delivery of the Beltone hearing aids. With many different products and many different styles to choose from, finding the right Beltone hearing device is easy.
Another service provided by Beltone is BelCare. BelCare is a program of ongoing care and protection that covers the Beltone hearing aid reviews user for the life of his or her hearing aids. This benefits of this comprehensive hearing care program involve:
- An annual Beltone hearing aids reviews evaluation: This 6-step process is designed to determine the extent and quality of hearing loss, as well as to determine the individual's eligibility for hearing aids.
- BelCare Lifetime Care: For the life of the hearing aids, Beltone hearing aid wearers can receive follow up care at any of the more than 1500 Beltone Hearing Care Centers in North America. This involves annual hearing screenings, and free hearing aid inspections, including cleaning and repair of the hearing aids, if required.
- A 30-Day refund policy: Beltone hearing aids can be returned in their original condition within 30 days of their delivery.
- A patient care phone line: A patient-care line is available any time the Beltone wearer needs assistance.
- Minimum loss required for hearing aid fittings: Beltone hearing specialists will not fit individuals with a hearing aid unless their hearing loss warrants such intervention. Those with temporary hearing loss, and hearing loss that cannot be treated with hearing aids, will not be fitted with a Beltone product.
- Quality control review: The individual's hearing aids will be examined and approved by a hearing instrument specialist to ensure that the device has been fit to their individual needs.
- Establish hearing expectations with the audiologist: The Beltone audiologist will provide the hearing aid wearer with a program of personal counseling and aftercare to make sure the adjustment to the new hearing aids is going smoothly.
- Assistance adapting to the new hearing aids: Follow-up appointments with the Beltone specialist helps users ensure that their hearing aids are correctly adjusted to the needs of the user.
- Better hearing Verification: Within 30 days of receiving their hearing aids, the user will be evaluated to ensure the devices are providing the best hearing possible.
- Warranty, and "Lost, Stolen, or Damaged" coverage: Beltone hearing aids are covered by a One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, and free Lost, Stolen, or Damaged coverage. These coverages can also be extended if the user chooses to do so.
- Two-year protection for changes in hearing loss: If a follow-up hearing test determines that the user has experienced additional hearing loss that requires a more powerful hearing aid, this device will be provided to the user at no charge.
- Code of ethics: Beltone hearing professionals pride themselves in holding themselves to the highest standards of ethical and compassionate hearing care.
Beltone hearing aids produce a broad range of hearing products, designed to suit the needs of those with mild, up to severe hearing loss. Whether the consumer wants a more advanced hearing aid with numerous features, or a more basic device that delivers the essentials, Beltone has a hearing product that can provide it. Many of their products are available in a full range of styles, allowing users to choose the perfect hearing aid for them.
Beltone manufactures Invisible-In-Canal (IIC), Completely-In-The-Canal (CIC), Mic-In-Helix (MIH), In-The-Canal (ITC), In-The-Ear (ITE), Receiver-In-The-Ear (RIE), and Behind-The-Ear (BTE).
Beltone Hearing Aids Styles
Top Row (left to right): BTE, mini BTE, RIE, MIC
Bottom Row (left to right): CIC, FS, ITC
The hearing products that Beltone manufacturers include the True, LINQ, Origin, ACCESS, MARQ, EDGE 2, FORCE, and the TURN.
Beltone Hearing Aids Advanced Features
In addition to numerous advanced features, many of the Beltone hearing aids are compatible with the company's accessories that can provide an enhanced hearing in different situations.
These products in Beltone's Direct Line series are easy to use and deliver wireless access to the audio of the user's electronic devices.
Beltone Direct Personal Audio Link (myPAL)
This device helps the user hear exactly what he or she wants to in noisy environments. It is small and portable and can be worn by somebody the hearing aid wearer wants to speak to.
The device picks up their voice and streams it directly to the user's hearing aids, where it can clearly be heard. The device can also be placed in front of electronic devices, or connected to a computer, MP3 player, or other electronic devices.
Beltone Direct Line TV Link
This accessory allows users to stream high-quality audio from the user's television, stereo, or computer directly to the user's Beltone hearing aids in stereo sound (it is heard in both hearing devices).
This device even works without a relay device or a neck loop that needs to be worn.
Beltone Direct Phone Link
This device allows for easy and clear phone conversations. The device clips to a shirt or jacket and is small enough that it will hardly be noticed.
When the user hears the phone ring in their hearing aids, they press a button on the device to answer, and they start talking.
This easy-to-use device allows users to hear their conversations in both ears, making it easy to hear in almost any listening situation.
Beltone Direct Remote Control
This handheld device lets users change the volume or program of their Beltone hearing aids reviews quickly and easily.
It features simple controls, and a large display that even let users adjust volume settings on their television, stereo, or computer.
The display allows users to see the hearing aid's volume level, its battery status, and the current listening program being used.
Beltone's hearing aids reviews and other hearing products have helped make it one of the largest providers of better hearing in the world.
Its numerous products, available in different styles, and multiple easy-to-use accessories help make hearing a possibility for people with a wide range of hearing loss.
With all the company has to offer, users will likely find a Beltone hearing device that is perfect for them.