Updated November 4, 2016 – Unitron hearing aids 360 series are high-quality hearing devices that are designed to deliver reliable performance at an affordable price. Unitron 360 hearing aids are available in 2 different performance levels: the more advanced 360+, and the more basic 360e. The 360+ hearing aid is a mid-level super power hearing device that delivers excellent speech understanding and is designed for those with severe to profound hearing loss. The 360e hearing aid is a super power hearing aid that provides users with severe to profound hearing loss with excellent performance.
The 360 hearing aids are even designed to meet the needs of children, since they are built to handle running, jumping, debris, and other stresses. Additional child features include hearing aid settings that can be activated and customized as the child grows, a tamper-proof battery door, and compatibility with FM systems for classrooms.
Unitron 360+ Hearing Aids Features
- Speech Enhancement SP: This adaptive directional microphone technology provides users with better in-noise speech hearing and understanding by selecting speech sounds, and amplifying them.
- AutoPro 2: This advanced feature allows the user’s hearing aid to automatically switch to the appropriate listening program depending on the user’s current environment. This eliminates the need to make manual adjustments to the user’s hearing aid as he or she moves between varying sound environments.
- Feedback Management System: This feedback-elimination feature eliminates the annoying whistling that can sometimes occur with hearing aids before the user even notices it. The feedback that can sometimes occur while talking on the telephone is completely eliminated, allowing users to have much more enjoyable conversations on the phone.
- AntiShock: This feature automatically suppresses loud impulse sounds that can be very unpleasant to hear with a hearing device. Noises like breaking glass, or a door slamming, are much less uncomfortable to hear.
- Noise Reduction: This noise-cancellation technology substantially reduces unwanted background noise from the user’s hearing aid, allowing them to focus less on unimportant sounds, and more on important sounds, like a conversation.
- Smart Control Remote: This remote control provides users with easy, convenient control of a wide range of features of the user’s hearing aids.
- Easy DAI: This feature of the 360 hearing aids automatically switches the user’s hearing aid’s direct audio input settings, without having to manually change the settings.
Unitron 360e Hearing Aids Features
- 2 Manual Programs: These listening programs are designed to provide users with the best hearing possible for a given sound environment.
- Feedback Management System
- Noise Reduction
- Easy DAI
The 360 hearing aids are compatible with some of Unitron’s line of hearing aid accessories, allowing for easier, more comfortable hearing in a variety of situations.
Direct Audio Input Unit
This optional device can provide users with direct access to streamed audio from electronic devices, including televisions, MP3 players, or other FM systems, allowing them to be heard directly in the user’s hearing aids, for much easier listening.
This optional device can be integrated directly into the battery door of the user’s 360 hearing aid, allowing audio to be transmitted directly to the device from an FM system.
This isn’t the only model we have, see the other Unitron Hearing Aids.