Updated November 4, 2016 – Rexton hearing aids Day+ hearing aids are a series of high-quality, minimal maintenance Receiver-In-The-Canal (RIC), Behind-The-Ear (BTE), In-The-Ear (ITE), and Completely-In-The-Canal (CIC) hearing devices designed to suit a wide range of hearing losses. With numerous features built into each device, the Rexton hearing aid Day+ delivers exceptional sound quality and ease of use to any user. Although the Day+ hearing aids are available in four different styles, the technology present in the devices is mainly the same. Some of the featured technology of the Day+ hearing aids includes:
Rexton Day+ Hearing Aid Features
- Feedback Preventer: This advanced feedback-elimination feature helps avoid embarrassing and annoying feedback that can sometimes occur with hearing aids without this technology. The annoying whistling that can occur while talking on the phone with some other hearing devices will not occur with the Day+ hearing aids, helping to make phone conversations a much more enjoyable experience.
- Wireless Technology: This feature allows for volume and program coupling for users who wear binaural hearing instruments. This allows users to make one-touch adjustments to multiple hearing devices at the same time.
- Automatic/Adaptive Directional Microphone: This feature delivers improved speech hearing, especially in situations where multiple people are talking at the same time. It can help make conversations in noisy environments much easier.
- Green & Easy: Since the Day+ hearing devices can run on rechargeable batteries, they are available with Rexton’s charging unit, helping users avoid drained batteries at inconvenient times.
- Optional Remote Control: Rexton’s remote control allows users to make quick adjustments to the program or volume settings of his or her Day+ hearing device.
series of hearing aids are also compatible with Rexton’s line of hearing aid accessories that can help provide enhanced hearing and easier use.
Rexton’s Remote Control
This easy to use device is designed to allow users to make quick and easy adjustments to his or her hearing device in an inconspicuous and discreet manner. With its small size, this remote ensures that the hearing aid wearer will be the only one to notice an adjustment is being made to the hearing aid.
This unit allows users to avoid draining their hearing aid’s batteries at an inconvenient or unexpected time. The hearing aids are placed in the charger at night for 6 to 8 hours, and they are ready to be used for the entire following day.
This isn’t the only model we have, see the other Rexton Hearing Aids.