Updated November 4, 2016 – The Phonak Dalia hearing aid systems are the company’s essential line of hearing aids. These hearing systems are designed specifically for those seeking an affordable, yet effective solution to help enhance his or her daily communication abilities. They are available in 7 different styles, and as many as 17 different colors. These Phonak hearing aids are well-suited for those with mild, to profound hearing loss. With numerous styles to choose from, including custom and instant In-The-Ear (ITE), Behind-The-Ear (BTE), and micro Behind-The-Ear (micro BTE), the Dalia series of hearing systems will fit any user’s need.
Micro Behind-The-Ear Colors
Each Phonak Dalia hearing system comes with advanced technology that allows users to enjoy their lives more fully, and more comfortably. These technologies are aimed to provide more natural hearing ability, and reduce many of the inconveniences that are present in some other hearing devices.
- SoundRecover: This technology allows users to enjoy a wider, fuller spectrum of sounds in his or her environment. This allows for a richer experience of the sounds of nature, music, or the user’s own family members.
- WhisteBlock: This is a feedback-reducing technology designed to eliminate the annoying whistling that can occur when having phone conversations. Eliminating this unpleasant sound allows for much more enjoyable talking on the phone.
- UltraZoom Essential: This technology allows users to carry on a conversation with multiple people in a crowded environment. When the user is having a conversation, this technology automatically zooms in on the desired sounds and emphasizes them, making them easier to hear. At the same time, this technology enhances background noise reduction from the side and rear of the user.
- NoiseBlock Essential: This is an additional background noise reduction technology that allows users to ignore the annoying, unwanted sounds in his or her environments, like fans and motors, and pay attention to what is important, like friends and family.
- Acoustically Optimized Vent (AOV): This provides the user’s hearing system with less occlusion, and more comfort. This technology is available in the full range of custom hearing aids, as well as Behind-The-Ear hearing aid ear pieces.
The Phonak Dalia hearing aids are also compatible with technology that allows users to experience more in his or her environment. Phonak’s FM Solutions include the company’s exclusive features that work together to deliver fantastic sound quality, and ease-of-use. These solutions provide easier hearing in many situations to those who may have previously had difficulty. They can also provide much easier, more comfortable hearing in noisy situations.
The company’s FM Receivers deliver industry-leading performance and features that help make effortless hearing a reality for more users.
Phonak Hearing Aids FM Transmitters
This universal FM receiver is compatible with all Behind-The-Ear hearing aids and cochlear implants.
Another universal FM receiver, this design-integrated Dynamic FM receiver is compatible with the M H20 model of the Dalia hearing aid series.
Similar to the ML15i, this mini design-integrated Dynamic FM receiver is designed to work with the microP and SP hearing aids of the Dalia series.
Phonak also produces a variety of FM Transmitters that help direct audible sound to the hearing systems users from a variety of sources.
Phonak Hearing Aids Other FM Transmitters
his Dynamic FM transmitter is designed to allow a teacher’s voice to be carried loud and clear to a student’s hearing system. This is an excellent solution for schools with students in hearing devices.
A Dynamic FM transmitter designed for teenagers and adults. It features 3 microphone modes–SuperZoom, Zoom, and Omni–depending on the user’s hearing needs. This device features Bluetooth connectivity, and also allows for remote hearing aid control.
This Dynamic FM transmitter is designed for teens and adults. It also features 3 microphone modes, an audio input and SoftLanding technology, allowing sound to be brought directly to the user’s ears.
An easy-to-use Dynamic FM transmitter designed for teenagers and adults. It features a single Zoom microphone mode that is configurable by a hearing professional. Like the ZoomLink+, this transmitter also features SoftLanding technology.
Phonak Behind-The-Ear Models of the Dalia Series
- Phonak Dalia M H20: features a water and dust-resistant housing for protection from sweat, humidity, and other moisture. It is designed for those with mild to severe hearing loss.
- Phonak Dalia microM: designed for those with mild to moderately-severe hearing loss.
- Phonak Dalia microP: designed for those with mild to severe hearing loss.
- Phonak Dalia SP: designed for individuals with moderate to profound hearing loss.
Phonak Hearing Custom and Instant In-The-Ear Models of the Dalia Series
- Phonak Dalia 10 Petite
- Phonak Dalia 312 UZ Petite
- Phonak Dalia 13 UZ Petite
This isn’t the only model we have, see the other Phonak Hearing Aids.